3 Haziran 2023 Cumartesi

Hello World



Hello World,

I completed 80 % of the Python For Data Science and Tensorflow course. 

Furthermore, I came to the 40 % of the Python A-Z, Data Science and Machine Learning course.

Good steps for me, I need some pratice about those lessons. Maybe I should work on writing the codes.

My health improves when I live more secularly, but still there are moral realities.

I love Jesus, believe the miracles. I keep walking behind in the Prophet Muhammad's footsteps from back...

I love people, but I am alone. There is a distance between me and other people. I have some friends in my family and outside and with their help, I am forgeting my loneliness sometimes...

The second term's finals are coming for computer engineering and culinary arts, Welcome.

This time I wanna write in English, maybe I should keep learning German, Spanish and French. Also I should try to write in these languages. I guess three years is enough time to learn  each one or I am lazy, whatever we may see...😊


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Merhaba 6 Ekim

 Merhaba dostlarım, 6 Ekim 2024 Pazar gününe girmiş bulunmaktayız... Yaklaşık 25 dakikadır C++ çalışıyordum. Oyun işinde acele etmeyeceğiz.....